Summer times are great for really figuring out which beauty products officially make your “Beauty Must-Have” list for life. That’s because during the high temperatures we tend to perspire more often, and thus it is much much easier for your make up and your beauty product to just go WRONG. Wearing the simple, clean, and matte look is always best because LESS IS MORE, we all know this! However knowing which products will enhance your natural beauty and features BUT also withstand extreme weather changes is key. So this past summer, a couple of products (some new, some classics) have made my special “Must-Have list”; and I will definitely be taking them into the colder seasons. Here they are (top to bottom):
1. BOSCIA LUMINIZING BLACK MASK available at Sephora: Skin has nice texture and feel after use, and it supposed to help skin from appearing dull and lifeless
2. Make Up Forever Professionals HD foundation available at Sephora: Looks great especially at night and if you are going to be taking lots of pictures, it gives a nice matte look and flawless finish
3. Lancome Hypnose Volume Waterproof Mascara available at Sephora: Great if you don’t have very long or full lashes, it immediately brightens your eyes with a couple strokes… love this mascara!
4. Tarte Lip Stain with Lip Surgence Technology available at Sephora: This is a good way to give lips some color; just add a little bit of lip balm or gloss on top and Voila you got a pretty pout. The Lip Surgence technology gives moisture to lips for longer than most lip stains.
5. Maybelline Shine Essential Lip Gloss in Tempting Toffee available at CVS: love this to finish a look, the color is soft and not too noticeable and a little bit does just the trick.